Tuesday 1 November 2011

Depth of field and Stutterspeed Evaluation

I was given a task to experiment the use of depth of field, at first I found this brief really hard but soon got used to it...

 My first image is of a group of pencils in a line, I focused my camera on the first pencil so that the ones in the distant got more blured the further they went back.
ISO - 200
Shutter speed - 1/25
Aperture - F 11.0


 For my second image, as you can see its the same line of pencils, but this time I put my focus to the back pencil, making the ones closer to the front more blured.
ISO - 200
Shutter speed - 1/25
Aperture - F 11.0


My final image is of a remote control on its own. I again put my focus to the front of the prop making the part further to the back more blured. You can see this by looking at the buttons on my image of the remote.
ISO - 200
Shutter speed - 1/25
Aperture - F 11.0

This final image is of a tram, I photographed it at an angle so you could see the distance in it.
ISO- 600
Shutter speed- 5 seconds
Aperture- F6

No comments:

Post a Comment