Monday 17 October 2011

Experimenting with studio lighting-Glass bottle 2

Here are more of my glass bottle images with more experiementation of lighting...




This image is of just a spot light underneath the glass bottle. I like the way the bottle is lit up but theres a harsh shadow in the back ground.



This photograph is of my glass bottle with a red light behind the product giving it a nice and unusual glow.


This image is of my glass bottle with just a red light underneath the prop. As you can see this image is more darker than the previous one as having the light underneath the bottle makes it alot weaker  and makes my image look more dramatic.



This image is of my glass bottle shaken so that you can see the liquid moving around in it. It is lit up with a white spot light underneath the bottle and a red light behind my prop.

No comments:

Post a Comment