Tuesday 18 October 2011

Research of Kipsta Jerseys

Here are a few images of Kipsta Clothing I came across on my internet research...

 This finish image is very simple, I like the way you can't see a person wearing the jersey but the creases indicate that there is a figure wearing it. This is something I would like to attempt in my wn shoot.


 This image is similar to the previous image, I would like to combined both shorts and tshirt together when doing my shoot, rather than have them separet.


 This image is the front and back of the basketball jersey's which gives more dimentions to it, this is something I would like to experiement with when doing my own shoot.


This final image isn't to do with basketball but when I came across it in my internet research it gave me some ideas for my own work. I like the way the black background exaggerates the jerseys and the way the models are on their side but facing the camera. This is something I will have to think about in my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment